This is a behind the scenes video of how Atlas&me made a garment from start to finnish.
The process is as follows.
- fly overseas *optional*
- Take the photo
- Edit the photo
- Email companies for samples
- Choose the best company to print with & send photos
- Get the fabric
- Cut your fabric to your pattern
- Take to production manager (where the pieces are sewn)
- Pick up sewn pieces
- Take studio photos for promotion
- Apply brand tag/stamp
- Cut and attach swing tags
- Take to outlet (http://inthemeadow.com.au)|
- Sell online (http://atlasandme.bigcartel.com)
Big Thanks to Brent Kendall for helping with some of the filming and thanks for watching.